Tauro Pro Line - Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3
Shipping & Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
When will I get my order?
How can I track my order after it ships?
Damaged and Defective Goods Policy
Small packages - delivered by UPS or FedEx
Where will you ship my order from?
Do you ship to…
We ship to the lower 48 states.
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but unfortunately free shipping is not applied. Shipping fee calculated at checkout.
Since all of our carriers require physical delivery addresses, we are unable to ship orders to PO Boxes or APO/FPOs.
Contact information:KIKA USA, LLC, 97-04 Queens Boulevard, New York, New York 11374, United States 1-929-810-3980 email@example.com
Payments & Fees
Payment OptionsWe gladly accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Superiorcare.pet eGift Cards
By law, we must collect applicable sales tax for orders shipping to states where we have our online store available. Shipping fees may also be subject to tax in certain states. The sales tax for an order will be displayed in the Order Summary once the shipping address has been entered. Sales tax does not apply to purchases of eGift Cards. Sales tax on purchases subject to promotions may vary by item and by state, depending on:
- the specific state law applicable to the transaction
- if a promotion is funded by Superiorcare.pet or its supplier
- the terms of Superiorcare.pet's agreements with its suppliers.
For those who qualify for a tax exemption, please submit your request for exemption by emailing your tax certificate, resale certificate, or other required documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject, be sure to include your order number. A Tax Specialist will review your certificate once it has been received. We will notify you by email within five (5) business days if your request has been approved.
Your order will initially be taxed. Once we've received your request and it has been approved, we will process a refund back to the original form of payment for the applicable amount. An automated email will be sent as confirmation that the refund has been processed. You may also log in to your account to view the adjustment on the Order Details page. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on your banking statement.
A blend of essential oils TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3 – a luxurious, professional coat and skin soothing care product for dogs and cats of all breeds.
DESIGNED TO NOURISH THE SKIN AND COAT OF PETS
- A complex of natural oils, rich in vitamins and amino acids, intensively moisturises and restores damaged and dull coats and skin.
- The combination of essential and natural oils in the elixir has been specially formulated to reduce skin irritation and itching, and restore your pet's healthy skin and coat.
The elixir is made with ten natural and eight essential oils to soothe irritated skin, reduce dandruff and restore the coat.
The power of all the ingredients in the elixir restores your pet's coat, helps to eliminate skin irritations and has a long-lasting soothing effect.
- Acai berry oil absorbs perfectly into the hair and helps to strengthen them.
- Licorice oil stimulates hair growth and moisturises the pet's hair and skin.
- Orchid oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, so it can help relieve itchy, irritated skin.
- Hemp oil contains a balanced ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants, providing exceptional protection to the skin. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it smooth and exceptionally soft.
- Rice bran oil absorbs perfectly and protects the skin and hair with its exceptional antioxidant properties.
- Black seed oil not only moisturises effectively but also retains moisture within the skin.
- Baobab seed oil also has moisturising properties and can help moisturise even severely dry coats.
- Shea oil moisturises and nourishes your pet's skin and coat.
- Coconut oil regulates the pH of the skin, promotes hair growth and has antimicrobial properties. The fatty acids in the oil repair damaged hair and give it lasting protection against the negative effects of the environment.
- Camellia seed oil is easily absorbed and is particularly rich in vitamin A to help regenerate the skin.
- Rosemary 1,8-Cineole (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help reduce hair loss.
- Texas cedarwood (Juniperus mexicana) essential oil can help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves hair and skin condition, treats wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil tones, soothes, relieves pain and has antibacterial properties. This essential oil can activate blood circulation and thus promote skin cell regeneration.
- Anise essential oil stimulates the scalp, which helps hair grow faster and denser.
- Copaiba essential oil helps to relieve the symptoms of scaly skin.
- Narrow-leaved paperbark (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil has antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help in the treatment of various skin conditions.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil can help relieve pain, soothe skin irritations, treat blisters, eczema and dermatitis.
Usage: Add 10-15 drops of TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3 to your pet's shampoo or conditioner. Massage into the skin and coat from root to tip, leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Use this product also as an oil mask: Massage into hair, leave on for 20-30 minutes and shampoo. The hair will be soft, lush and nourished.
Recommendations. The product is recommended for dogs and cats suffering from itchy, irritated skin. The elixir is also an excellent product for nurturing and improving not only the skin but also the coat. Thanks to the high quality ingredients and the mild formulation, it is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
The convenient packaging with pipette allows precise dosing.
The Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature elixir line is based on the knowledge, research and long experience of scientists and cynologists. The elixirs contain only natural and extremely beneficial ingredients to nourish your pet's coat and skin.
Made in the European Union.
INGREDIENTS: Lauric Acid, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Absolute Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Berry Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Anacamptis Morio (Orchid) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood Texas) Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Essential Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba Oleoresin) Essential Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Camellia) Seed Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Mentha x Piperita (Peppermint) Essential Oil.
Warnings. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Allergic reactions are rare. If an allergic reaction occurs, do not use the product. Keep away from children. Shelf life of the product: 12 months from opening.