Tauro Pro Line - Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3
A blend of essential oils TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3 – a luxurious, professional coat and skin soothing care product for dogs and cats of all breeds.
DESIGNED TO NOURISH THE SKIN AND COAT OF PETS
- A complex of natural oils, rich in vitamins and amino acids, intensively moisturises and restores damaged and dull coats and skin.
- The combination of essential and natural oils in the elixir has been specially formulated to reduce skin irritation and itching, and restore your pet's healthy skin and coat.
The elixir is made with ten natural and eight essential oils to soothe irritated skin, reduce dandruff and restore the coat.
The power of all the ingredients in the elixir restores your pet's coat, helps to eliminate skin irritations and has a long-lasting soothing effect.
- Acai berry oil absorbs perfectly into the hair and helps to strengthen them.
- Licorice oil stimulates hair growth and moisturises the pet's hair and skin.
- Orchid oil has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, so it can help relieve itchy, irritated skin.
- Hemp oil contains a balanced ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants, providing exceptional protection to the skin. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it smooth and exceptionally soft.
- Rice bran oil absorbs perfectly and protects the skin and hair with its exceptional antioxidant properties.
- Black seed oil not only moisturises effectively but also retains moisture within the skin.
- Baobab seed oil also has moisturising properties and can help moisturise even severely dry coats.
- Shea oil moisturises and nourishes your pet's skin and coat.
- Coconut oil regulates the pH of the skin, promotes hair growth and has antimicrobial properties. The fatty acids in the oil repair damaged hair and give it lasting protection against the negative effects of the environment.
- Camellia seed oil is easily absorbed and is particularly rich in vitamin A to help regenerate the skin.
- Rosemary 1,8-Cineole (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help reduce hair loss.
- Texas cedarwood (Juniperus mexicana) essential oil can help promote hair growth and reduce hair loss.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves hair and skin condition, treats wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil tones, soothes, relieves pain and has antibacterial properties. This essential oil can activate blood circulation and thus promote skin cell regeneration.
- Anise essential oil stimulates the scalp, which helps hair grow faster and denser.
- Copaiba essential oil helps to relieve the symptoms of scaly skin.
- Narrow-leaved paperbark (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil has antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help in the treatment of various skin conditions.
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil can help relieve pain, soothe skin irritations, treat blisters, eczema and dermatitis.
Usage: Add 10-15 drops of TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Calming Elixir No. 3 to your pet's shampoo or conditioner. Massage into the skin and coat from root to tip, leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Use this product also as an oil mask: Massage into hair, leave on for 20-30 minutes and shampoo. The hair will be soft, lush and nourished.
Recommendations. The product is recommended for dogs and cats suffering from itchy, irritated skin. The elixir is also an excellent product for nurturing and improving not only the skin but also the coat. Thanks to the high quality ingredients and the mild formulation, it is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
The convenient packaging with pipette allows precise dosing.
The Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature elixir line is based on the knowledge, research and long experience of scientists and cynologists. The elixirs contain only natural and extremely beneficial ingredients to nourish your pet's coat and skin.
Made in the European Union.
Warnings. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Allergic reactions are rare. If an allergic reaction occurs, do not use the product. Keep away from children. Shelf life of the product: 12 months from opening.