Tauro Pro Line - Pure Nature Ultra Sensitive, coat conditionier for dogs and cats with sensitive skin
Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature Ultra Sensitive Coat Conditioner for dogs and cats with sensitive skin restores the coat, protects it from protein loss and moisturises weak, damaged and procedure-affected coats.
Gentle formula of 7 natural and essential oils allows to use this shampoo on a daily basis and can help keep the coat healthy, shiny and strong.
- Coconut oil reduces protein loss and keeps hair healthy
- Saffron oil reduces hair breakage and revitalises damaged hair while stimulating hair regrowth.
- Helichrysum oil cleanses the scalp, strengthens the hair and stimulates hair follicles.
- Bergamot stimulates hair growth, facilitates wound healing and reduces inflammation.
- Geranium oil regulates dryness, excess sebum and sebum production to improve hair growth.
- Calendula oil effectively treats and conditions the scalp, strengthens the hair.
- Lavender essential oil improves blood circulation in the hair follicles, encouraging hair to grow thicker.
Tested by professionals:
- Safe formulation – free of silicones, parabens and SLS.
- Developed by breeders – reliable, high-end products.
Usage: Dilute the conditioner 1:10 with water. Gently massage into the coat after shampooing. Massage and comb out after about 3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Recommended: For pets with sensitive skin.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Protect from children.
Made in the European Union.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate, Glycerin, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Crocus Sativus Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower/Leaf/Stem Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol.