Tauro Pro Line - Pure Nature Repairing Elixir No. 2
Shipping & Delivery
How much does shipping cost?
When will I get my order?
How can I track my order after it ships?
Damaged and Defective Goods Policy
Small packages - delivered by UPS or FedEx
Where will you ship my order from?
Do you ship to…
We ship to the lower 48 states.
We ship to Alaska and Hawaii, but unfortunately free shipping is not applied. Shipping fee calculated at checkout.
Since all of our carriers require physical delivery addresses, we are unable to ship orders to PO Boxes or APO/FPOs.
Contact information:KIKA USA, LLC, 97-04 Queens Boulevard, New York, New York 11374, United States 1-929-810-3980 firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments & Fees
Payment OptionsWe gladly accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover
- Superiorcare.pet eGift Cards
By law, we must collect applicable sales tax for orders shipping to states where we have our online store available. Shipping fees may also be subject to tax in certain states. The sales tax for an order will be displayed in the Order Summary once the shipping address has been entered. Sales tax does not apply to purchases of eGift Cards. Sales tax on purchases subject to promotions may vary by item and by state, depending on:
- the specific state law applicable to the transaction
- if a promotion is funded by Superiorcare.pet or its supplier
- the terms of Superiorcare.pet's agreements with its suppliers.
For those who qualify for a tax exemption, please submit your request for exemption by emailing your tax certificate, resale certificate, or other required documentation to email@example.com. In the subject, be sure to include your order number. A Tax Specialist will review your certificate once it has been received. We will notify you by email within five (5) business days if your request has been approved.
Your order will initially be taxed. Once we've received your request and it has been approved, we will process a refund back to the original form of payment for the applicable amount. An automated email will be sent as confirmation that the refund has been processed. You may also log in to your account to view the adjustment on the Order Details page. Please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to appear on your banking statement.
TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Repairing Hair Elixir No. 2 is a luxurious, professional coat and skin care, nourishing and restorative product for all breeds of dogs and cats.
FORMULATED TO NOURISH, MOISTURISE AND RESTORE HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT OF PETS
- A complex of natural oils, rich in vitamins and amino acids, intensively moisturises and restores damaged and dull coats and skin.
- The combination of essential and natural oils in the Elixir is specially formulated to nourish, moisturise and restore your pet's coat to a healthy shine.
Elixir contains eight essential and ten natural plant oils that can help make hair shiny and strong from root to tip.
- Argan oil is perfectly absorbed into the hair and skin, moisturising and nourishing it with vitamins from within.
- Apricot kernel oil moisturises the hair and skin and nourishes them with vitamin A, which promotes skin regeneration and protects the body from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Hemp oil contains a balanced ratio of unsaturated fatty acids and natural antioxidants, providing exceptional protection to the skin. The oil penetrates deeply into the skin, leaving it smooth and exceptionally soft. In addition, hemp oil promotes hair growth.
- Rice bran oil absorbs perfectly and protects the skin and hair with its exceptional antioxidant properties.
- Olive oil enriches the elixir with triglycerides, minerals and vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Lemon seed oil helps to maintain the hair's moisture and vitality, and fortifies it with vitamins.
- Hibiscus oil – hibiscus oil in the elixir can help to prevent hair loss, strengthen and add shine.
- Shea oil moisturises and nourishes your pet's skin and coat.
- Aloe vera oil – by creating a protective film, aloe vera oil strengthens the hair and can help repair and restore it.
- Andiroba seed oil – due to its anti-inflammatory properties, this oil can help to reduce redness and improve skin condition.
- Broad-leaved peppermint eucalyptus (Eucalyptus dives) essential oil has antibacterial properties, relaxes and soothes the skin.
- Copaiba essential oil helps to relieve the symptoms of scaly skin.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil improves hair and skin condition, treats wounds and scratches, eczema.
- Himalayan cedar (Cedrus deodara) essential oil helps to balance excess sebum on the skin.
- Rosemary 1,8-Cineole; (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and may help reduce hair loss.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil smoothes and tones the skin, promotes skin regeneration, strengthens hair and stimulates hair growth.
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) essential oil has anti-inflammatory and moisturising properties, helps maintain healthy skin by stimulating skin cell regeneration, and is suitable for problem skin. Improves hair condition – activates hair growth, improves scalp and hair structure.
- Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is deodorising, may help to strengthen the coat and stimulate hair growth.
Usage: Add 10-15 drops of TAURO PRO LINE Pure Nature Repairing Hair Elixir No. 2 to your pet's shampoo or conditioner. Massage into the skin and coat from root to tip, leave for 3-5 minutes and rinse. Use this product also as an oil mask: Massage into hair, leave on for 20-30 minutes and shampoo. The hair will be soft, lush and nourished.
Recommendations. Recommended for dogs and cats with weakened, dry coat or coat that has lost its healthy shine. The elixir is also an excellent product for nurturing and improving the condition of the skin. Thanks to the high quality ingredients and the mild formulation, it is also suitable for pets with sensitive skin.
The convenient packaging with pipette allows precise dosing.
The Tauro Pro Line Pure Nature elixir line is based on the knowledge, research and long experience of scientists and cynologists. The elixirs contain only natural and extremely beneficial ingredients to nourish your pet's coat and skin.
Made in the European Union.
INGREDIENTS: Lauric Acid, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Eucalyptus Dives (Eucalyptus Dives) Essential Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba Oleoresin) Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Essential Oil, Hibiscus Rosa – Sinensis (Hibiscus) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Macerated Oil, Cedrus Deodara (Cedarwood Himalayan) Essential Oil, Carapa Guianensis (Andiroba) Nut Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Essential Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Linalool) Essential Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Essential Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Essential Oil.
Warnings. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Allergic reactions are rare. If an allergic reaction occurs, do not use the product. Keep away from children. Shelf life of the product: 12 months from opening.