Opening or expanding a pet salon is a big step for the business. Choosing the equipment and tools has a major impact on your performance as a groomer. Nowadays, there are plenty of modern and innovative tools to make the grooming process quicker, easier, and more efficient. And it is useful not only for pet salons, but also for kennels, pet sports centers, and loving pet owners.
A bath is probably one of the most important parts of the equipment when it comes to professional grooming. I’m proud to say that I created a revolutionary product! It’s not just a bath - it’s a magical machine that helps with both daily care and skin and coat problems.
6in1 bath for the effective grooming
Tauro Pro Line 6in1 bath is something a cannot imagine grooming without. It helps me to save time because I can bathe up to 5 pets at once. Here are its main features of it:
- Ozone therapy. Ozone easily attracts and removes dirt, opens and cleanses skin pores, improves the absorption and effectiveness of cosmetics and pet care products, and activates skin cell regeneration. It can be used to treat fungal diseases, skin irritations, wounds, and dermatitis.
- Micro Bubble technology. By their nature, nano-bubbles are very small, less than 0.001” and more than 0.00008” in diameter. Bubbles of this size can easily penetrate the hair follicle and skin pores without damaging the epidermis (the top protective layer of the skin). Nanobubbles are mostly oxygen, which is why they can stay in water for a long time, and then the oxygen dissolves in the water and the bubbles disappear. Due to their extremely small size, nano-bubbles have a negative electric charge, thus they easily attract dirt. Along with ultrasonic vibration and cavitation, dirt and bubbles will be separated and removed from the skin during the procedure. The oxygen obtained after the procedure will improve the regeneration of the skin and help to restore the damaged skin faster, thus helping to maintain healthy and elastic skin.
- Negative Ions. It helps to reduce inflammation, boost the immune system, and has antibacterial properties.
- Hydro massage. Relaxes the pet’s muscles, reduces stress and anxiety, stimulates skin regeneration, and improves blood circulation and metabolism.
- Light therapy. Helps the pet to relax, and reduces stress and anxiety.
Using this bath helps to achieve better results in a shorter period of time and also makes bathing more comfortable for both the groomer and the pet.
Don’t forget that the bath is only one part of the grooming system. To ensure the best possible results in grooming, pay attention to natural skin and coat care products, professional grooming tools, such as ergonomic brushes and high-quality scissors, and time-saving equipment, like pet drying boxes