Tauro Pro Line - Ozone bath for pets with MILK SPA program
Award-winning Ozone Bath 6in1 has received 1st place recognition as Best Grooming Product at SuperZoo 2022
Tauro Pro Line massage ozone bath with Milk SPA technology is designed for pet bathing and the prevention of various fur and skin ailments. Water enriched with ozone has a positive effect on both the skin and fur, but at the same time can help treat skin diseases and relieve allergic reactions
This bath is designed for both grooming salons, kennels and for home use for pet owners who want professional care at the reach of their hand.
The benefits of ozone for pet’s skin and fur:
- Activates cell immunity
- Ozone stimulates collagen production, which promotes tissue renewal
- Cleanses and brightens the skin by removing toxins, slags, free radicals from it
- Speeds up healing processes
- Relieves allergy symptoms
- Treats burns, insect bites
- Relieves/treats the symptoms of eczema, seborrheic dermatitis
- Prevents dandruff
- Has disinfectant properties – strengthens immunity.
Ozone acts positively and stimulates the growth of the fur, nurtures the structure of the hair from the inside, and restores the damaged areas. Cosmetics in interaction with ozone act enhanced, resulting in a flawless result.
Using regularly with professional cosmetics can achieve stunning results.
Recommended cosmetics can be found here:
Regular pet bathing in ozone-enriched water:
- Acts as an antioxidant
- protects the body from the effects of free radicals
- Improves blood circulation
- Moisturizes the skin, relieves itching, flaking
- Opens fur pores, which improves the absorption of cosmetics
- Acts anti-inflammatory
- Kills bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Stimulates the immune system
- Promotes the healing of mechanical damage to the skin
Bathing in ozone baths is an excellent, natural solution to deal with various skin and fur diseases.
Improves the condition of the skin and fur in case of fungal diseases:
- Malassezia fungus
Treat skin irritations:
Ozone bath procedures are designed for the first symptoms of skin irritations, such as unpleasant itching, redness, flaking. Also has disinfectant properties, prevents bacteria from multiplying. After starting procedures, the skin begins to return to its healthy state and the itching decreases, the coat regains a healthy appearance.
If your pet has skin wounds:
Ozone technology promotes skin regeneration, the skin is particularly moisturized, skin and fur pores are opened, which improves natural cosmetics absorption, in other words, the skin is nourished from the inside. During the spa procedure, oils used in water penetrate the skin and remove toxins.
Treat allergies and dermatitis:
Ozone therapy reduces signs of allergy (redness, flaking, unpleasant odor, pigmentation changes) that occur after a flea bite, food allergies, in case of atopic dermatitis or seborrhea.
Treat alopecia (Alopecia), fur fallout:
The causes of alopecia can be various, including genetic, but most often it is caused by the following factors: too hot water, surgical interventions, frequent preparation of fur for exhibitions, trimming fur too close to the skin (follicle atrophy), etc. Ozone moisturizes, acts as an antioxidant, strengthens immunity, opens pores, and saturates the skin with useful substances, thereby improving regeneration.
Leismanosis is a disease caused by parasites, which leads to ulceration of the skin. Ozone technology hydrates and accelerates the healing of the skin and wounds. This is important to maintaining a strong protective layer against external factors and to keep the skin healthy.
This bath also has Milk SPA technology that enriches fur care with the effects of fine nanoparticles. The Milk Spa solution brings pet fur and skincare to the highest professional level.
Milk SPA is the most innovative technology for skin and fur care and treatment
- This technology is based on ultra-fine, nanoparticle-based
- Nanobubbles, due to their size, can penetrate deeply into the skin pores and hair follicles, eliminating excess sebum (skin fat), and dirt
- The use of cosmetics and therapeutic products improves their absorption and efficiency.
What is a nanobubble?
By nature, nanobubbles are very small, with a diameter of less than 0.025 mm and more than 0.002 mm. Bubbles of this size can easily penetrate the hair follicle and pores of the skin without damaging the epidermis (the upper protective layer of the skin).
- Nanobubbles contain mainly oxygen, for this reason, they can remain in the water for a long time, and then oxygen dissolves in water and bubbles disappear
- Due to their extremely small size, nanobubbles have a negative electrical charge, thus easily attracting dirt
- Along with ultrasonic vibration and cavitation, dirt and bubbles will be separated and removed from the skin during the procedure
- The oxygen obtained after the procedure will improve skin metabolism and help to restore damaged skin more quickly, so it will help to maintain healthy and supple skin
Benefits of Milk SPA Technology:
- Helps to treat atopic dermatitis
- Activates skin cell regeneration
- Helps restore damaged skin
- Opens and cleanses the pores of the skin
- Removes excess skin fat
- Helps restore damaged skin
- Helps treat damaged capillaries
- Easily attracts and removes dirt and dust
- Improves the absorption and efficiency of cosmetics and therapeutics
Ozone treatments, along with Milk SPA technology, and proper cosmetics are perfect for solving the challenges of problematic pet skin.
- The main function of nanobubbles in this system is to remove dirt on the surface of the skin along with bacteria in the skin pores and old skin cells
- Nanobubbles can help activate skin cell regeneration and treat damaged capillaries
- Negative electrons obtained with nano bubbles help to strengthen the immune system and improve the skin cells condition. This procedure is suitable for use both in humans and their pets who suffer from dermatitis-induced skin problems
To this day, the true cause of atopic dermatitis is still unknown in modern medicine. However, there are several experiments showing that atopic dermatitis is not simple dermatitis, but rather a disease caused by a deterioration in the physical condition and weakened immunity. In addition, various skin infections further aggravate atopic dermatitis.
Tauro Proline massage ozone bath with Milk SPA technology has the following LCD display adjustable features:
- Waterfall running function
- Water inlet
- Hand shower
- Manual shower control
- JET – Turns on Milk SPA technology
- BUBBLE – A. Beep double-release ozone technology
- Pressing again turns on the massage function
- LIGHT – chronoterpaia – light therapy
- POWER - Switching on
- Water drain function
- Water enrichment with ozone
- Bubble bath function + lighting
- Massage function
- Color: white and blue.
- Ozone sterilization.